UNICO GELATO will open the doors of their laboratory to the little ones.
Instructed by a friendly and passionate master chef they will learn everything about the original ‘gelato bolognese’. Aprons, gloves and recipes book will be provided.
The experience includes 3 stages
- - Blends preparation: they'll learn how to balance ingredients in order to create the perfect Gelato recipes - Also, they will produce their favourite Gelato flavours' blends.
- Gelato "Mantecazione": they'll assist on the Gelato making process - Gelato makers will teach how to understand when the Gelato is ready and how to extract it from the machine. All the guests will taste the Gelato flavour just produced.
- Gelato cake preparation and decoration: Gelato degustation for the guests to choose 2 flavours - Chefs will teach them how to produce a Gelato cake and they'll produce their own one! After the cake production, toppings and tools to decorate the cake will be provided. The cake will be a gift for them to take home.
Additional information and fun:
- The Gelato chefs will be proposing to the children extra rules/entertainment activities (such as naming the children with fun names, letting the children do a competition for the best decoration, offering an extra prize to the most collaborative team) to make the experience more engaging and fun
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Up to 2 FREE tickets for adults that want to join the experience and help us running the experience smoothly
- 1 Gelato cake crafted/3 children attending
- To craft the Gelato cakes, we will be offering different special shapes (such as heart, star, and many more..) rather than the standard circle shape!
- The experience is available for groups of at least 2 people